– BKC 2 : 300 acres Navi Mumbai’s next business address.
– Kharghar Valley Golf Course:18-hole golf course, 2nd in India open to all public.
– Central Park : One of the largest parks in Asia.
– ISKCON Temple : Mumbai’s largest center of devotion for the swish set.
– Metro : Slated to go live in Dec ‘18, will connect all of Kharghar.
– NM International Airport : 2x the capacity of the Mumbai’s airport, live by 2022.
– MTHL Sea Link : India’s longest over-sea bridge, live by 2021.
– Navi Mumbai Marina : World-class Marina live by 2020.
– The Sion Panvel Highway connects it to Mumbai mainland and other localities in Navi Mumbai.
– Uran Road is another major connector for the locality.
– Kharghar is connected via the Harbour Line of Mumbai Suburban Railway Network.
– The Kharghar Railway Station is a well designed landmark building having parking facility for 450 cars and 750 two wheelers on its roof.
– The under construction metro rail will put Kharghar on the metro map and further improve its connectivity.
– With institutions like National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) and ITM Business School, Kharghar is being perceived as an education centre.
– The six lane Mumbai-Pune Expressway starts at Kalamboli, which is next to Kharghar.
– ISCKON commenced construction of their temple in Kharghar.
– The locality is liveable with adequate number of utility shops, departmental stores and super-markets in every sector.
– The operational 18-hole golf course and 80 hectares Central Park have been highlights of Kharghar.
– The capital value of residential properties has increased here in the range of 30-40% in the past 3 years.
– Even though sales have reduced here in last 5 quarters, demand is still comparatively high in Kharghar.
– Kharghar is considered to be one of the highest selling, serene and liveable residential hubs in