- Unhindered views for each apartment.
- Excellent location and great connectivity.
- 60% of the apartments are Vaasthu compliant.
- Excellent day light and ventilation for all units.
- Lavish clubhouse with all amenities and retail spaces.
- Abundant Greenery
- Exclusive commercial space.
- IGBC green rated project.
- Ample open space.
Godrej Azure- Rediscover Living:
The project is envisaged to offer unhindered, alluring city and ocean views. All units are designed to have great daylight and excellent ventilation. Communal living design aspects like pedestrian friendly areas, adequate size of the club house, commercial facilities have been thoughtfully created. Godrej Azure is the perfect definition of a modern and uber-chic lifestyle.
Features your home can flaunt:
· Unhindered views for each apartment this ensures no apartments face each other.
· Excellent location and great connectivity
· Stunning Sea facing apartments
· 60% of the apartments are vaasthu compliant
· Ample open spaces with abundant greenery and landscape
· Excellent day light and ventilation for all units
· Lavish clubhouse with all amenities and commercial spaces for convenient living
· Exclusive Commercial Space and Multi Level Car Park
· Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) pre-certified rated project
A location where convenience is inescapable:
Godrej Azure is located within the iconic OMR, Padur, which makes accessibility an obvious advantage. It is in close proximity to IT Parks, Star Hotels, hospitals , schools and colleges. This location is close to the East Coast Road, Chennai’s most significant cultural and recreational hub.
The project is a 5 min drive to SIPCOT IT Park and less than 6 Kms to all Social infrastructure like Vivira Mall, Chettinad Health City, Hindustan College of Engineering.
Proposed Amenities in the Project
· Lavish Clubhouse
· Multipurpose hall
· Swimming Pool
· Well Equipped Gymnasium
· Basket Ball Court (Half)
· 11,500 sq.ft (1068.40 Sq.m) Public Terrace
· Retail Space
· Reticulated piped gas
. Godrej Azure Possession – “2020”