Lodha SeaMont-Next to Raj Bhavan in Malabar Hill,Mumbai:
– 20 story tower.
– Possession : 2021
– 16 Habitable Floors & Total Units are 60, Only 49 units available.
– The Site is between the Two Roads-Banganga Road & Walkeshwar Road.
– Most Expensive Residential Area in India & One of the Costliest in the World.
– Sea Facing Residences with lot of natural charactor Surroundings.
– 360 degree sea views,Beach front Plot,Rare & Coveted Site.
Location advantage :
– Close proximity to the Hanging Gardens & Kamala Neharu Park.
– Walkeshwar is an affluent area in South Mumbai.
– Close to Raj Bhavan, Walkeshwar & Malabar Hill.
– Walkeshwar is most famous for Walkeshwar Temple, Banganga Tank and Jain temple.
– World Class Gymnasium with cardio & weight-training equipments and an excercise studio.
– Fully Air-Conditioned Residences.
– Fitted Kitchen.
– Party Hall & Lawn.
– CCTV & Video Door Phone.
– Heated Swimming pool & Separate Kid’s Pool.
– Health Club with Steam Room & Jacuzzi.
– Lavish Entrance Lobby.
– 4 level automated parking.
– Powder Room & Utility Room.
– Indoor Games Room.
– Small Jain Temple in Premises.
– Separate Staff Room with Attached Toilets.
Lodha Group :
Established in 1980, privately held Lodha Group is India’s No 1 real estate developer and amongst the world’s select multinational real estate developers with presence in India and the United Kingdom.
The company is one of the most profitable players in India and the largest by sales for three consecutive years.
The Group is currently developing an estimated 43 million sq ft of prime real estate with the largest land reserves in MMR, and has 28 ongoing projects across London, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad and expanding in Bangalore. The group has the largest land bank of over 6,200 acres with an estimated saleable area of ~553 million sq ft. In FY 14-15 alone the company delivered 5.7 million square feet and 5,500 units across projects. The group plans to deliver more than 11.8 million sq ft in FY 15-16.
Walkeshwar Location :
Walkeshwar is an affluent area in South Mumbai, India, at the north-western end of the Marine Drive loop, and is most famous for Walkeshwar Temple, Banganga Tank and Jain temples.
Walkeshwar also includes Malabar Hill, and is in close proximity to the Hanging Gardens. Raj Bhavan, the official residence of the Governor of Maharashtra, has the maximum number of Gulmohur trees thus making a pretty site in the season is located here besides some of the most expensive neighborhoods in the whole country, prices ranging from Rs 92,000 to Rs 1,00,000 per sqft (approx 1656 USD – 1800 USD per sqft) which can be compared to Residential luxury apartments in the US. It probably has the most expensive real estate in the whole of India. It has a lot of prime residential buildings in the area. The most of the buildings are sea facing and the location has lot of natural character. The sea is very calm here as it is the bay area.hanging gardens & kamla nehru park are the most famous picnic spots in the mumbai city.