- Air conditioning unit.
- Virtually column free office spaces, giving full flexibility of interior design.
- Floor to ceiling glass windows for maximum light.
- Oxygenated Grand floor to floor height of 13+ feet.
- Vaastu compliant units.
- Provision for executive toilet & pantry in each office.
- Units with bare shell finishes.
- 8 high-speed passenger elevators dedicated to floors 9 to 18.
- 2 separate service elevators (serving all levels of the tower).
One Lodha Place
One Lodha Place is ideally located along Mumbai’s Golden Mile, at India’s most iconic development – Lodha Place, in commercial district of Worli – Parel, which make it a perfect location for your office headquarters. It commands the status of being the only Grade A+ office building in its vicinity with 100% commercial FSI so that you can operate with confidence without any IT/ITeS restrictions. Lodha Codename No. 1 is undoubtedly the finest business address in the country that shines tall in the vicinity of landmark residential and commercial towers, international hotels, luxury retail and premium entertainment hubs.
The 39-storey commercial tower, rising to a height of almost 600 feet, has a designer façade. An exemplary standard of luxury and class, Lodha Codename No. 1 is a Gold LEED rated building ensuring environmental sustainability and lower maintenance costs.
One Lodha Place comes with a magnificent double-height air conditioned entrance lobby that makes a stellar impression as you enter. The ground and the first level of the building offers 25,000 square feet of high quality, luxury retail for leading brands and F&B outlets, and is bound to be a major attraction for the customers as well as employees. The virtually column free offices with bare shell finishes offer office owners full flexibility of interior design.
1.) India’s Most Prestigious Business Address.
2.) 39 Floor Tower which comprises Retail, Boutique Offices, Large Corporate Offices.
3.) Boutique Offices only for sale in this Pre-Launch. 6 floors between 9th to 18th floor.
4.) Above 19th floor is large office spaces which are only for lease and the process for same will start after an year.
6.) About 10 units of medium corporate spaces also available (Carpet Area: 3000 to 4800 sft range)
7.) INR 900000 bankable and refundable cheque for Boutique spaces and INR 1800000 bankable and refundable cheque for medium corporate spaces
• Conceived as India’s first A+ office building – the first truly world-class office in the country, designed by world-renowned architects Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, New York.
• Located next to India’s most iconic development, The World Towers at Lower Parel in Mumbai
• 100% commercial FSI. No IT/ITeS restrictions/issues.
• Limited inventory – Only 6 floors of offices for sale (pre-launch offer).
• Estimated rental yield potential of 8%-9% p.a. (JLL Market Rent Benchmarking Report, 22nd December 2017)
Location Advantages :
– Retail, F&B: Kamala Mills Compound, Palladium, High Street Phoenix – 5 Mins
– Railway Stations: Elphinstone Road, Dadar, Parel – 5 Mins
– Lower Parel Monorail Station – 5 Mins
– Worli, Siddhivinayak Metro Stations (proposed) – 10 Min.
– Hotels: The Four Seasons, St. Regis, ITC Grand Central – 15 Mins
– Bandra-Worli Sea Link – 15 Mins
– Fort, Nariman Point – 30 Mins
About Lodha Group :
Established in 1980, LODHA Group is a privately held company and India’s No 1 real estate developer with presence in India and the United Kingdom. LODHA Group belongs to one of the most profitable real estate players in India and the largest by sales for three consecutive years.
he Group is developing an estimated 43 million sq ft of prime real estate with the largest land reserves in the Mumbai Metropolitan Area (MMR), and has 28 ongoing projects across London, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad and expanding in Bangalore. With the largest land bank of over 6,200 acres and an estimated saleable area of -553 million sq ft. In FY 14-15 alone we delivered 5.7 million square feet and 5,500 units across projects. We plan to deliver more than 11.8 million sq ft in FY 15-16.