- Rooftop Landscaped Garden
- Vastu Compliant Homes.
- Kids play Area
- Yoga & Meditation Deck
- Acupressure track
- Ample stilt/podium Car parking space
- Granite Kitchen Platform with S. S. Sink.
- Double Height Designer Entrance Lobby
- Games Room
- State of Art Indoor Gymnasium
- High speed elevators
- Video door phone
- AC provision in all bedrooms
MICL Codename GEM Sion:
– Exclusive release of 20 limited-edition residences in the iconic landmark where South Mumbai
– A one-of-its-kind pre-launch in a perfect location that is well-connected to the biggest
commercial hubs of the city.
– Signature architecture destined to become the pearl of Eastern Express Highway. Studded with
multi-amenities like gymnasium, indoor games, kids’ play area.
– The Jardin: The region’s first rooftop sky garden with yoga & meditation deck, reexology
path, astronomy deck and the most amazing 360-degree sea & city views.
– Super-sized west-facing 3-bed luxury residences open on 3 sides with stunning sea and city
– Exclusive address reserved only for Mumbai’s elite with like-minded community.
– RERA approved with MICL Guarantee of quality delivery.
– Risk free opportunity to buy at pre-launch prices with the project already in advanced stages of
– Special 9-day pre-launch offer with higher foor 3-bed residences at just `4.46 Cr onwards.
Govt. charges additional.
– Seamlessly connected to the biggest commercial hubs of Mumbai: 18 minutes to BKC, 14 minutes to Lower Parel and 31 minutes to Fort & Airport.
– A well-developed eco-system,one of the best in Mumbai healthcare facilities,prestigious educational Institutions like Don Bosco,KJ Somaiya,Welingkar Instituteof Managment,Ruia College.
– Close to the Old Mumbai charm of King’s Circle,the go-to hangout place for King Circle families with the legendary SIES restaurants of Mumbai.
– The finest clubs of Mumbai: Indian Gymkhana and Matunga Gymkhana just around the corner and home to the most celebrated Shanmukhananda Hall.
– Upcoming infrastructure development: BKC-Chunabhatti Connecter that would reduce significantly travel time to BKC.