- 15,000 sq ft club house
- Lift with backup
- Dedicated garden for senior citizens
- Swimming pool
- Designer Landscape
- Kids play Area
- Generator back-up for essential facilities
- Water treatment plant
- Society office
- Fire fighting system
A Lodha home at less than 30 lacs! Yes, it’s true!
India’s no. 1 developer pre-launches a new world-class project at Taloja, Navi Mumbai.
Ready 1 BHKs with world-class clubhouse, high-quality school, outdoor play courts, retail shops, kids play area, garden courtyard, 24×7 water and power supply along with dedicated bus connectivity to nearby stations and work-hubs.
Lodha Taloja Project :
– OC Received,RTMI.
– Carpet Area (5 typologies) : 288, 290, 324, 354, 370.
– Amount (approx) : 25-30 lakhs range.
– Cluster- Orchid Jashmin & Tulip
– Building : G + 12, 15 flats per floor.
– Total RTMI Units Available- 2200+
– Alloted 2-wheeler parking
– Amenities : 15,000 sq ft club house, children’s play area, Garden etc. *swimming pool (yet to decide).
– Location : Opp. Palava Downtown
– Intents : From 1st April
– Client Pick up and drop available
Lodha New Launch Taloja Project : 47 Acres Integrated Smart Township (Residential, Commercial, Cineplex & Retail)
Architect: NBBJ is an American global architecture, planning and design firm founded in 1943 with offices in Beijing, Boston, Columbus, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Pune, San Francisco, Seattle, and Shanghai. It is named as one of the world’s “Most Innovative Companies in Architecture.” by Fast Company.
Lifestyle Community which is developed as a destination.
Smart City with Next Generation Technology
Project Design Philosophy having a vision for 2025 & Beyond.
Location Advantages :
– Taloja is near to CBD Belapur and Kharghar.
– Lodha New Launch Taloja Dombivli and Mumbai can be reached by Taloja Bypass Road.
– International Airport is at a brief driving distance from Lodha New Launch Project at Taloja.
– Many Schools and Colleges near to this Project.
– Approximately an hour’s drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
– Over 30 dedicated buses for connectivity within and outside Palava.
– Road widening and flyover along Mumbai-Shilphata to reduce travel time to Thane.
– Easy access to 4-lane MIDC road^ to Taloja and Navi Mumbai Airport.
– Nearest stations include Dombivli (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
– Planned metro from Taloja to Kalyan with stop in/near Palava.
– Close to the proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport.