- 24/7 Water Supply
- 24/7 Power Backup
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Children's Play Area
- Car Parking
- Club House
- 24x7 Security
- Gated Community
- Sun Deck
- Shopping Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Landscape Garden
Lodha Palava Prime Square Details :
• Palava is ranked as India’s No.1 city for livability by world renowned American property firm, JLL.
• A neighbourhood where an array of world-class facilities are within a short walk from your beautifully finished apartment.
• Lavish 3 bed air-conditioned homes with full height window in every room to enjoy the unobstructed views of Lakeside & unparalleled views of Forest Greens.
• Exclusive clubhouse and other privileges only for Codename High Life residents.
• Best time to buy with lowest interest rate in a decade resulting in super-low EMIs.
Exclusive Privileges for Codename High Life Residents :
• Well-equipped Gymnasium.
• Indoor games like Table Tennis, Carom, Snooker and Foosball.
• 20 m Swimming pool & Kids pool.
• Elite Banquet hall.
• Covered podium parking close to the tower.
• Exclusive 4 tier security system for Codename High Life towers.
Neighbourhood Amenities :
At Lakeshore Greens, life’s greatest experiences are within your reach. LSG is home to a host of world-class amenities of Palava including India’s No.1 school, Olympic sports complex, 100 acre Business district, 6 acre Lakeside Park, Central Avenue with high street retail, Grand clubhouse and Shiva temple. All these facilities would be shared by Codename High Life residents with Lakeshore Green residents.
• 2 world-class schools, including India’s no. 1 school.
o The Shri Ram Universal School (Admissions open for 2018).
o Lodha World School.
• Olympics Sports Complex.
o Opening this December.
o Olympic-sized swimming pool.
o 400 m athletic track.
o Badminton arena block .This block houses 5 badminton courts with a spectator seating of 3000 people, 10 TT tables, a café and its support facilities like changing rooms, toilets, service core, etc.
o The indoor multipurpose sports block. This block houses 6 squash courts, 3 badminton courts, and support facilities for the Olympic pool.
o Outdoor tennis courts (Opening by Dec’17).
o Outdoor Volley ball courts/basketball courts.
o And the Olympic sized swimming pool.
o The 400 m athletic track and the football field sit across the road and are a part of the sports complex accessible by an underpass. The athletic track will have its own stands, which will also house support facilities like the changing rooms/toilets etc.
o An underpass connecting the 2 parcels seamlessly has also been envisaged.
• 6 acre Lakeside Park.
o Landscaped and ready now.
o Nature Interpretation centre.
o Children’s Play area.
o A large entrance plaza. The plaza will be dotted with a few landscape walls/screens, public art, and a few ticket windows.
o A large open maidan that can accommodate 2,500 people and will have a raised mound.
o Childrens Play area.
Children’s recreation zone made from 100% recycled material.
An edutainment space where concepts of physics and hydrology are used and explored through unconventional tools.
An interactive space that’s experimental and experiential in nature.
o A nature interpretation center. Envisaged to be completely solar powered and environmentally sustainable, it will be made of compacted earth and bamboo. This will be mostly used by students, visitors to conduct experiments, display art and exhibits related to nature.
The Lakeside park is next to a natural lake.
• Retail High Street
o 2.5 km Central avenue with retail.
o Open for shopping this year.
o Fine dining restaurants.
o The 18th avenue runs through the heart of LSG and works as the pulse of this otherwise serene neighbourhood. A heaven for foodies and shoppers, the high street will provide ample options of varied restaurants and retail outlets that include fashion labels to suit every pocket. Many basic shops like utilities, general stores, etc will be open for shopping this year.
• A thriving Office district
o Opening next year.
o Walk-to-work office spaces.
o HDFC bank has already signed up.
(If customer asks for details, refer below points).
Two sectors, 100-acre land parcel and 5 lac+ job opportunities just at a small walking distance! This is a luxury no neighbourhood in Palava would enjoy!
• Shiva Temple (Opening by March’18)
Stay in touch with your spiritual side
• Grand Club house
o Opening by March’18.
o Party halls for up to 250 people.
o Indoor kids’ play area/crèche.
o Lounge with library and business centre.
o Indoor games – Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Cards, and more.
o Theatre that accommodates 100 people.
o 2 Activity rooms with at least one on ground floor for classes and activities.
o Steam facility.
o Two swimming pools including a special one for the young ones.
o Outdoor kids play areas.
o Sports area along with basketball hoop.
Your luxury abode that reflects eminence:
1. Italian Marble flooring in living and dining areas, while there is MarbItal® flooring in the bedrooms.
2. You can enjoy amazing views from your sundeck with French windows (Unobstructed views of Lakeside or Unparalleled views of Forest Greens1).
3. Luxurious Bath tub (in master bedroom) & Kohler/ Hansgrobe/ equivalent fittings in bathrooms.
4. Fully Air-conditioned homes (except Kitchen, bathrooms and service area).
5. Full Height windows offering unrestricted, panoramic views from every room, ensures ample natural light and great ventilation.
6. Lavish master bedroom with His and Her wardrobes.
7. Foyer in master bedroom & living room to ensure privacy.
8. Fibre-optic connectivity for high-speed internet access (Monthly services on chargeable basis from provider).
9. Video door phone integrated with alarm system Best time to buy a home Benefits include,
1. Lowest interest rate in a decade.
2. PMAY Benefits.
3. Greater tax savings resulting in super-low EMIs.
Connectivity around Palava :
Infrastructure upgrades expected to boost the development and prices in the region in the immediate future:
• At the centre of the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane & Kalyan.
• Just 1 hour drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
• Airoli-Palava commute to reduce to 10 minutes via proposed new tunnel.
• 20 minutes from commercial hub of Thane-Belapur.
• Upcoming 7.5 km bridge from Vikhroli to Koparkhairane to cut travel time between Palava and Mumbai.
• Planned widening of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan.
• Well-connected by rail. Nearby stations include Dombivli (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
• Upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in Central Line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa –Airoli).
• Metro junction 8 kms south of the city, for connectivity to the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and Panvel.
• Less than 20 minutes from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport.
• Proposed monorail service with station located within Palava.
• Alibaug – Virar Multi modal corridor, include metro service (Planned).
• Belapur – Taloja – Navi Mumbai Airport Metro (Under Construction).
• Taloja-Diva-Dombivli-Kalyan Metro (Planned).