– Elegantly designed entrance gate With a feature wall and security cabin.
– Covered designer bus stop with glass Railing during pick up and drop.
– Lawn mound with feature wall
– Welcome entrance plaza
– Cycling track
– Ample vehicular parking
– Multipurpose court
– Party lawn
– Seating plazas within landscaped areas.
– Stage for performing arts.
– Club house
– Open library at lounge.
– Indoor games room.
– Steam room (Separate for men and women.)
– Infinity swimming pool/ kids’ pool.
– Yoga deckOpen gym (On terrace).
– Practice cricket pitch.
– Practice basket ball court.
– Kids’ play area with seating.
– Toddlers’ play area with seating.
– Graffiti wall.
– Pergola seating with creepers
– Climbing wall.
– Floor chess, floor snakes and ladder.
– Acupressure pathway.
– Festive plaza / skating rink on landscaped podium.
– SculptureLawn area with greenery on podium.
– Pet walk area.
Fusion Towers offers spacious 2 RHK residences with amenities that add value to your everyday life. Rama Group has always believed in building homes that enhance lives. Along with balancing cultural understanding, Fusion Towers brings a living-experience that will become a home you value for a lifetime!
The Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA) has decided to extend the Hinjawadi to Shivajinagar Metro corridor till Hadapsar. This proposed Metro Station is just 2 mins from Fusion Towers. This is sure to make transport a true value for convenience.
About Fusion Towers :
– 5+ Acre project at Hinjawadi.
– 2 BHK Homes.
– 550+ Homes to choose from.
– 6 Residential towers.
– 40+ Lifestyle Amenities.
Location Advantages :
Hinjawadi Fire Station – 1.8 km
Proposed Metro Station – 2 km
Sahyadri Car Service – 5.2 km
Pet Sitters – 5.5 km
Swaraj Petroleum – 6.6 km
Shell Petrol Pump – 9.5 km
Axis Bank – 3.2 km
ICICI Bank – 6.5 km
Hinjawadi Hospital – 8 km
Ruby Hall Clinic – 8 km
Pawar Public School – 2.5 km
Little Big World – 3 km
Hinjewadi Location & Infrastructure:
– Located in the west of Pune.
– Spread over 17,000 Acres.
– Contains a population of 2.53 million.
– One of India ‘s biggest IT park.
– 200+ IT and ITes Companies.
– More than 1.5 lacs employees in Hinjewadi.
– Huge presence of Educational Institutions.
– Upcoming Hinjewadi Phase-4 of 988 acres leading to an increase in demand of phase-1.
– High demand of Rental Apartments.
– High Residential Development.
– MIDC and HIA to monitor 22 CCTVs at 6 major junctions of Hinjewadi.
– Developed Physical and Social Infrastructure.
– Close proximity to Mumbai Pune Expressway.
– AC bus service from Shivaji Chowk, Hinjewadi to Airport.
– Proposed Metro from Hinjewadi to Shivajinagar.