- All Modern Amenities.
“रामराज्य ” – प्रगती का युग आरंभ..
MAHARERA No. – P51700016156
बजेट मध्ये तरीपण प्रिमिअम अमेनिटीजने भरपूर असा स्टेशन पासून अतिशय जवळ असलेला मेगा प्रकल्प..
– आंबिवली हा कल्याण डोंबिवली महानगरपालिकेचा एक महत्वपूर्ण भाग आहे
– KDMC – कल्याण डोंबिवली महानगरपालिका हि एक स्मार्ट सिटी अंतर्गत येणारी development आहे
– आंबिवली – कल्याणपासून १० ते १५ मिनिटाच्या अंतरावर निसर्गाच्या सानिध्यात आणि त्रिवेणी संगमाजवळच येणार एक सुंदर घरांचं घरकुल म्हणजेच “रामराज्य ”
– आंबिवली – मध्य रेल्वेचे एक स्वतंत्र स्टेशन असल्याने – प्रवास, ट्रॅव्हलिंग, ट्रान्सपोर्ट च्या दृष्टीने अतिशय सोयीस्कर लोकेशन आहे
– बजेट मध्ये तरीपण प्रिमिअम अमेनिटीजने भरपूर असा स्टेशन पासून अतिशय जवळ असलेला मेगा प्रकल्प – “रामराज्य ”
Project Highlights :
1) NES School( 55 years old have 62 Institutions and 47000 Students ) Capacity – 2000 Students.
2) Sports Academy – TENVIC by Anil Kumble( Cricket, Badminton and Table Tennis).
3) Music Academy – Ajivasan By Suresh Wadekar.
4) Dance Academy by Madhuri Dixit. Hall will be inside RamRajya.
5) Skill Development Program/ Vocational Training – By Saprem.
6) Platinum Hospital – Multy Speciality Hospital.
7) Entertainment – 1 Km long River Side Promenade and Wedding lawn of 2 Acres
8) 50000 Sqft Community hall With lots of Things like Club house with party area Kabbadi indoor hall And also Super market.
Project Info :
– Possession in March 2022.
– Mumbai’s only mega project just 5 mins from station
– Connected to major industrial and commercial belts of Bhiwandi, Ulhasnagar, Ambernath, Badlapur and Titwala
– Convenient access to public transport system – KDMT, NMMT and TMT Bus service
– Metro – Thane-Bhiwandi-Kalyan Metro by 2019
– Mumbai University – New Campus to start courses after Diwali this year
– Ideal for first home buyers with easy downpayment and EMIs
– Option to choose and plan monthly investments based on loan tenure appetite
– Exponential Returns for first movers
– Maximum advantage of lowest interest rates
– Save more by investing early in an under-construction development
Click Here : Floor Plans.
About Ambvali :
Ambivli falls under the Kalyan-Dombivli Municipal Corporation.Ambivli railway station is accessible by train via the Mumbai Suburban Railway system on the Central Line.
Ambivli is accessible by road from Kalyan and also has two alternate routes to Titwala. There is bus service every 15 – 20 minutes from Kalyan, operated by KDMT.
The nearest airport is Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Things to Do near Ambivali Station :
– Kala Talao Lake
– Japani Bazaar
– Durgadi Fort
– Shakti Kripa Ashram
– Shiv Temple
– Ambreshwar Shiva Temple
– Metro Junction Mall
– Laura Resort & Waterpark
– Shangrila Resort & Waterpark
ALL ROADS LEAD TO KALYAN-AMBIVLI :
Here’s why Kalyan-Ambivli is soon emerging as the growth centre of real estate development in Mumbai
The potential of a growing real estate hub is often decided by its accessibility, infrastructure and quality of life that its residents can look forward to. On all these counts, Kalyan-Ambivli wins the race hands down, in comparison to all other developing regions in Mumbai and its suburbs. The central location of Kalyan-Ambivli in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region together with its connectivity to major business centres and the ease of access to various major cities and towns are some of the biggest attractions for home-buyers. It would not take more than an hour to travel from Kalyan-Ambivli to Thane, Ghatkopar or Dadar by fast trains. The upcoming ferry service between Kalyan and Vasai is yet another feather in the cap for this region.
GOLDEN JUNCTION :
Kalyan-Ambivli is often referred to as the Golden Junction set for the next big growth wave in Mumbai, attracting many home-buyers to the location. Recently, Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis approved a budget of Rs 12,157 crore for the development of this region. The State Government has also approved Rs 4,700 crore for seven metro projects in this region. The 24 km long Thane-Bhiwandi-Kalyan metro is slated to be operational as early as 2019 even as work on the Kalyan-Taloja metro line will begin this year. Additionally, the 126 km long Virar-Alibaug multi-modal corridor with a four-lane highway and metro services bring the connectivity of this region at par with some of the best seen in the country. The 29 km Ring Road planned by MMRDA for this region will pass through one of the prime residential projects of Neptune Group in Kalyan-Ambivli.
A SMART CITY :
A plethora of prime educational institutions, multiple retail centres and entertainment options in the vicinity, the booming job opportunities in this micro-market and the government initiative to build a central business district in partnership with the South Korean government, have made Kalyan-Ambivli a soughtafter destination for home-buyers. This Kalyan Business District is set to be completed by 2028 with an investment of Rs 56,676 crore. Over 330 hectares of land have been earmarked for this project. Going by the State Government’s plans, the rapidly developing suburbs of Kalyan-Ambivli will not only become a central business district but also a cultural hub within the next 10 years.
While educational institutions in the region have always been a big attraction for home-buyers, the latest initiative of the University of Mumbai to open a campus in Kalyan will greatly benefit residents. The university sub-centre will be set up in 6.2 acres and will be home to the Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) courses and School of Engineering. A prominent landmark in suburban development, Kalyan railway station will soon receive a Rs 400 crore upgrade sanction under the Smart City Initiative. Some of the best known healthcare facilities including Fortis, Kalyan Multi-Specialty Hospital, NRC Hospital and KDMC General Hospital are all within a reachable distance for the residents of Kalyan-Ambivli.
Recently, there has been a paradigm shift in home-buyers’ mindsets who are increasingly moving towards Kalyan-Ambivli from all parts of Mumbai to improve their quality of life. Many real estate observers have pointed out that for the early investors, Kalyan-Ambivli could fetch exponential returns on account of the large number of mega infrastructure projects that are coming to fruition within the next decade.
INVESTMENT AVENUES :
Given the current eco-system and upcoming developments, many real estate developers have been exploring new projects in Kalyan-Ambivli. They appreciate the growth potential of the location and identify it as a lifestyle destination for Mumbai residents. Nayan Bheda, CMD, Neptune Group, who believes in the potential of the location and has a vision of creating a new development in Kalyan-Ambivli says, “Within Mumbai, Kalyan-Ambivli is a symbol of progress. Standing on the strong bedrock of an existing superlative eco-system, it is progressing with every passing day. Also, it is one of the few suburbs of Mumbai that is in close proximity to open greens, rivers and a well-connected station, thus providing avenues for a healthy life and a plethora of job opportunities. With smart city initiatives, the new campus of Mumbai University, upcoming Central Business District and new metro lines connecting Navi Mumbai and Thane, Kalyan-Ambivli is a natural choice for a progressive Mumbaikar.”